Sahara Impact Fund Fellowship

We are pleased to announce KiakiaGas Limited was selected as one of the 10 finalists in the Sahara Impact Fund.

Share On:

Sahara Impact Fund Fellowship

We are pleased to announce KiakiaGas Limited was selected as one of the 10 finalists in the Sahara Impact Fund. The Sahara Impact Fund (“SIF”) was created to support the generation of innovative solutions which will increase access to clean energy, promote sustainable environments all targeted at accelerating attainment of the SDGs in a manner that results in measurable social impact. The program is a strategic partnership between Sahara Foundation, Ford Foundation, LEAP Africa and Impact Investment Foundation.
We appreciate the Sahara Foundation for providing this opportunity for us to improve our corporate governance and social impact as we ensure LPG is more accessible to the last mile customer. We are certain that this fellowship will yield amazing results in our organization. Thank you, and have an amazing festive season. Covid-19 is real; Stay Safe.
 

Related Posts

Social Impact

CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN LPG DISTRIBUTION

Consuming liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is becoming increasingly essential in Nigeria, particularly now that the government is advocating for the use of Autogas. Previously, LPG was only used in the kitchen and for other large-scale industrial applications. There is a desperate demand for it right now. There is a money-making potential in this entire situation, and you cannot afford to pass it up. If you've ever considered establishing a LPG business, you should give gas distribution business a go today, at least on a modest scale. This is due not just to the fact that everyone cooks, but also to the fact that next-generation automobiles are built to use it. Kiakiagas is a company that has vast experience in the building of gas projects in quick time. Our platform provides data to support infrastructural development in the gas value chain. Our management platform allows you to monitor the progress of your project in real time with our real time project monitoring. We offer a variety of services that cater for every stage of your project development.
Social Impact

Everything you need to know about LPG Storage tanks

A liquefied petroleum gas (propane) storage tank is a pressure vessel used to store the major component media, liquefied petroleum gas (propane). At 50°C, the storage medium's saturation vapour pressure is less than or equal to 1.63MPa, and H2S solubility is less than 7.7mg/L. Above-ground storage tanks and subsurface storage tanks are the two types. LPG is suitable for both domestic and industrial usage, but it can be dangerous if you don't utilise it properly or follow the LPG storage tank requirements. Kiakiagas is a leading company in getting you the best quality of LPG tanks that are manufactured in line with the USA and Nigeria governments’ requirements. You will get to know that there are several specialised techniques to keep and maintain an LPG storage tank that you should never overlook, when you engage us to provide you a quality and durable LPG tanks. We will guide you through the regulations for storage to ensure maximum safety of the product.
Social Impact

How LPG can be utilized in your everyday lives

It is just as important to have a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) connection as it is to have an electricity connection, as they are both necessities that people cannot survive without. Natural gas extraction and crude oil refining produce LPG as a by-product. LPG is a combination of hydrocarbon gases, with butane and propane being the most common. LPG is a colourless, odourless, non-toxic gas at room temperature. It changes into a liquid state at low pressure or at colder temperatures. This technique reduces the volume of the gaseous aggregate state to 1/250 of its original size, making it easier to store and transport LPG in cylinders. For safety reasons, a LPG cylinder is only filled with 80% liquid while the remaining 20% contains gaseous LPG.